1. [ROADMAP] Superstability. We have developed the back-end to support multiple stablecoins. USDC will still be the only stablecoin for the Auryn release, but further stablecoins can be rolled out much more quickly with this in place!
2. Integrated support for time-weighted voting for governance processes. There is more work to be done with this to firm up how this will be conducted, but the contracts are in place for the functionality.
3. Treasury contract upgrades have been made to improve integration between Bumper market contracts and external yield farms.
4. Given the complex architecture of our smart contracts, our team has been analysing the correlation between different smart contracts and developing deployment strategy for multiple test networks as well as Ethereum mainnet.
5. Improved CI/CD workflows that automate the deployment of smart contracts to different networks and update the front-end dApp. This will make future deployments quicker and more smooth.
1. Claim and Close functionality has been implemented on the dApp and is currently in review.
2. Added the ability to change networks in the dApp and have relevant network-related information flow through to various front-end components.
3. Improved the Assets pages for both stablecoins and protected assets, including smart contract integration.
4. Continued development on our new UI kit with the new stylised components from our updated design system.
1. Integration between the simulation and our protocol code (smart contracts) was the focus of this sprint. This connection will allow us to conduct comparative analysis between the results obtained from the simulation and our current version of smart contracts to ensure both codebases are returning the same result under the same conditions.
1. We are nearing completion of the new end-to-end design system for the revamped dApp user interface. We are taking a thorough approach to ensure we have captured all the possible use cases that a user might face throughout the dApp.
Any information provided on this website/publication is for general information purposes only, and does not constitute investment advice, financial advice, trading advice, recommendations, or any form of solicitation. No reliance can be placed on any information, content, or material stated on this website/publication. Accordingly, you must verify all information independently before utilising the Bumper protocol, and all decisions based on any information are your sole responsibility, and we shall have no liability for such decisions. Conduct your own due diligence and consult your financial advisor before making any investment decisions. Visit our website for full terms and conditions.