Here’s the latest technical updates covering the progress and developments of our Web2, Web3 and Simulation teams covering the week commencing 30 January to 3 Feb 2023.
- Initial review for code on dApp.
- Completed building the dApp boilerplate.
- Complete working on refactoring the dashboard codebase and layout structure for the dApp.
- Worked on setting up CI/CD for static checks and deployments.
- Initiate refactoring of the dApp console and build the major UI-components.
- Complete the deployment pipeline.
- Improve modelling results of 4-year historic price backtesting.
- Running a simulation on a local system is extremely computation-intensive, especially post processing steps where we have to load data to analyse. Therefore we are attempting to offload execution of simulation and post-processing to a VM instance in GCP. Last week we did a feasibility and a convenience check to ensure it works well with our current developer workflow.
- Simulation was updated to model the protocol fee.
- Build an A/B testing workflow to compare different experiments.
- Developing rebalancing logic based on the Rebalancing model to get a better understanding of real world gas usage.
- Built the LM and Governance contracts
Any information provided on this website/publication is for general information purposes only, and does not constitute investment advice, financial advice, trading advice, recommendations, or any form of solicitation. No reliance can be placed on any information, content, or material stated on this website/publication. Accordingly, you must verify all information independently before utilising the Bumper protocol, and all decisions based on any information are your sole responsibility, and we shall have no liability for such decisions. Conduct your own due diligence and consult your financial advisor before making any investment decisions. Visit our website for full terms and conditions.