1. Version “0.9” (Auryn release candidate) remains under security review from our busy auditors who are pouring over our considerable codebase. We’re four weeks in, and we have another three to go. Several issues have been identified and patched.
2. We’re currently working on a combination of features for our next release, and additional testing in parallel with the audit. These new features include several major gas optimisations, both resulting from using a simplified economic algorithm that makes use of a transformed price signal (rather than the raw signal), combined with the ability to batch economic state updates by exploiting the properties of the new model.
1. A lot of testing is currently being done dApp side, with the general focus now being on ways to make the application more stable and polished.
2. This last couple of weeks though has seen the Web2 team continue work on the withdrawal features for our protect and earn flows, as well as making our asset pages more consistent.
1. Our simulation continues to be enhanced, now with those additional features from the Web3 stream being added. Our development process now permanently includes feature parity for both the simulation and the smart contracts to provide economic test coverage on both code bases at the same time so that there are no divergences.
2. We’ve also enhanced the quality of our synthetic price data to be even more realistic with the real-world signal, and we’re testing with this as well as simplified price signals (such as linear static, linear increasing, linear decreasing, and sinusoidal) to ensure the outputs are in line with expected protocol behaviour.
1. We have been quietly working on creating new designs for something that should be a little bit of fun, so stay tuned to see what we have been working on!
Any information provided on this website/publication is for general information purposes only, and does not constitute investment advice, financial advice, trading advice, recommendations, or any form of solicitation. No reliance can be placed on any information, content, or material stated on this website/publication. Accordingly, you must verify all information independently before utilising the Bumper protocol, and all decisions based on any information are your sole responsibility, and we shall have no liability for such decisions. Conduct your own due diligence and consult your financial advisor before making any investment decisions. Visit our website for full terms and conditions.