1. [NEW FEATURE] Taking and Making v2 has been brought into the release with the addition of cancellation functionality.
2. [NEW FEATURE] Gasless Transactions has also been included in this release. We are still yet to confirm the final settings for this, and will likely go with a “gas-capped” model initially.
3. [GAS OPTIMISATION] We are currently running an experiment that uses an approximation function to calculate the premium. We are hoping the new method will significantly reduce the gas cost of this component while having a negligible effect on calculation resolution.
4. [ENHANCEMENT] An update to the Bond module has been implemented allowing users without BUMP to seamlessly and cheaply take out positions via a loan of BUMP from the protocol’s treasury.
1. Continued work on the dApp interface services layer which sits in between our front-end components and the protocol smart contracts.
2. Deployed a new “Staking Calculator” to production based on community request. This will allow users to play around with some inputs to see what rewards are available under different scenarios.
1. The simulation is currently being augmented with an ability to operate in the frequency-domain. This is a fairly chunky piece of work and is currently the focus of the Simulation stream.
2. Several updates were made to rebalancing and premium logic.
3. Work has progressed for the integrated test harness, with the main focus now being the build of the UI and gaining consistency between the simulation and the management front-end.
1. Our Figma files dearly needed a clean-up pass given the huge number of UX flows that have been introduced in the past month. This will also greatly assist in readability for our development team.
2. We are also working on new UI designs and currently experimenting with what really works best to improve the UX of the dApp.
1. Several planned contract upgrades were developed and deployed in this sprint to ensure full BUMP token functionality for some Tokensoft-based users.
Any information provided on this website/publication is for general information purposes only, and does not constitute investment advice, financial advice, trading advice, recommendations, or any form of solicitation. No reliance can be placed on any information, content, or material stated on this website/publication. Accordingly, you must verify all information independently before utilising the Bumper protocol, and all decisions based on any information are your sole responsibility, and we shall have no liability for such decisions. Conduct your own due diligence and consult your financial advisor before making any investment decisions. Visit our website for full terms and conditions.