Bumper Crypto Price Protection isn't live yet.
1. Final draft Smart Contract Architecture completed. This now acts to unify final development across all streams. Includes:
a. Improved modularity of core protocol code to manage increasing code complexity.
b. Additional layer of logical separation between high level (“base” layers) and low level functions for protocol operation and maintenance.
c. Logical segregation between market-level functions and protocol-level functions to support multiple concurrent markets.
d. Improved configurability for updating logic on the fly in the live environment.
e. Improved segregation of storage (such as Maker and Taker position information and protocol health indicators)
2. Further Events for core markets contract have been added
3. Codebase migrated to GitHub and prepped for auditing
4. Taker Claim flow added
5. Maker flows Open, Close, and Yield Calculation added
6. Bonding and Governance flows now in progress
1. Price, Liability and Liquidity risk pipeline refactor complete.
2. 2D and 3D plots added.
3. Simulation engine tuned to better support multi-core execution for future cloud server deployment.
4. Reworked Agent decision engine in progress
5. Infrastructure design based on “Dual Blackbox” approach in progress
1. Completed latest iteration of new UX designs for v1.0
2. Developed out the new dashboard page, complete protect flow, new assets page, and completed componentry for unified history page.
3. Developed front-end service to leverage an updated subgraph.
4. Migrated Merkle tree data to an upgraded datastore service.
Any information provided on this website/publication is for general information purposes only, and does not constitute investment advice, financial advice, trading advice, recommendations, or any form of solicitation. No reliance can be placed on any information, content, or material stated on this website/publication. Accordingly, you must verify all information independently before utilising the Bumper protocol, and all decisions based on any information are your sole responsibility, and we shall have no liability for such decisions. Conduct your own due diligence and consult your financial advisor before making any investment decisions. Visit our website for full terms and conditions.