1. BUMP Bonding contract completed. The Bonding contract controls the calculation of BUMP tokens required to access the protocol by Takers and Makers.
2. Reprioritised Feature: Governance v2 and Governance v3 have been brought forward from their original dates in the roadmap and are now scheduled for inclusion in the v1.0 release. These Governance contracts and tests have been developed and are now under internal review.
3. Enhancement: Development completed on a revamped Local and Global access control system for protocol contracts.
4. New Feature: Research and development into MEV protection schemes.
5. New Feature: An enhanced testing framework is currently being developed that covers results from both the Bumper Simulation and smart contract code.
1. Implemented agent decision rules for Takers, including comparison with Black Scholes and external options prices.
2. Further refinement of various recently-completed modules.
3. Completed an intrinsic documentation pass.
4. Kicked off development of an (internal for now) user interface for the new test framework, allowing multiple simulation jobs to run and to more easily interface between tests operated between the Simulation and the protocol codebase.
1. Based on popular community requests, a new “Staking Calculator” has been developed and is now in testing. This will be deployed shortly to allow users to get a sense of what BUMP rewards they can earn if they opt for staking.
2. Continued implementation progress on dApp v2 front-end, including commencement of testing.
3. Closed-group user feedback sessions have also been scheduled to ensure the flows are optimised.
4. Moved transaction history to a separate page.
Any information provided on this website/publication is for general information purposes only, and does not constitute investment advice, financial advice, trading advice, recommendations, or any form of solicitation. No reliance can be placed on any information, content, or material stated on this website/publication. Accordingly, you must verify all information independently before utilising the Bumper protocol, and all decisions based on any information are your sole responsibility, and we shall have no liability for such decisions. Conduct your own due diligence and consult your financial advisor before making any investment decisions. Visit our website for full terms and conditions.