1. We’ve been focusing on cleaning up our smart contract codebase and preparing everything for the Security Audit.
2. With a collaborative effort of the team, we were able to successfully complete and publish a litepaper to our community.
1. Team has completed the majority of the components in our new UI-kit and they’ll be used as a foundation for building our new user interface. In the coming weeks we’re planning to migrate all our existing UX flows to the new designs. We are really excited with what’s coming!
2. We have also fixed a bug in prod faced by some users where they could not claim and stake.
1. We’ve built functionality into our simulation that would aid the team to store inputs and outputs of multiple simulations in an Elastic Search engine. This allows us to do analysis between different simulation results.
1. As our designs become hefty with the new changes that are happening everyday, we had to reorganise our Figma project in an attempt to reduce the regular crashes… yup, it’s become a beast!
2. We’ve started to design the mobile views for our dApp as well.
3. We conducted several workshops in the past week to do thorough semantic review on our designs so all information displayed is understandable for the user.
Any information provided on this website/publication is for general information purposes only, and does not constitute investment advice, financial advice, trading advice, recommendations, or any form of solicitation. No reliance can be placed on any information, content, or material stated on this website/publication. Accordingly, you must verify all information independently before utilising the Bumper protocol, and all decisions based on any information are your sole responsibility, and we shall have no liability for such decisions. Conduct your own due diligence and consult your financial advisor before making any investment decisions. Visit our website for full terms and conditions.