1. The team has just been focusing on polishing the dApp to make it look better and function better. A lot of UI testing is being done to ensure the front end graphics are pixel perfect.
2. The increased scope of the Bumper dApp has added new layers of complexity, so devs are carrying out additional testing of each step.
1. We’ve been updating our smart contracts based on the preliminary audit report. Once completed, our main focus of attention will be redoubled testing, as well as updating protocol contracts based on the feedback we receive from our simulation.
2. Our devs have been working on some utility smart contracts that we’ll be using for Alpha Testing.
3. We’ve done some tremendous amount of work in setting up our private network of Geth nodes that will be used for different testing phases moving forwards.
1. We are currently working on improving our rebalancing model for the protocol. Whilst this is a very complex piece of the protocol which is taking some time to get right, we have some of our best minds on it.
Any information provided on this website/publication is for general information purposes only, and does not constitute investment advice, financial advice, trading advice, recommendations, or any form of solicitation. No reliance can be placed on any information, content, or material stated on this website/publication. Accordingly, you must verify all information independently before utilising the Bumper protocol, and all decisions based on any information are your sole responsibility, and we shall have no liability for such decisions. Conduct your own due diligence and consult your financial advisor before making any investment decisions. Visit our website for full terms and conditions.