- Work on the new UI design continues. The focus is to get a working version of the dapp soon without the smart contract integration.
- The legacy dapp was updated to ensure that a version of protocol that was deployed on the Arbitrum test network worked well and could support the migration
- We are working on an improved premium estimator for the dapp that would allow users to get a first-hand insight into how much premium would be paid by then at the end of their term.
- Feature: Taker Cancellation. Contract code has been developed and is currently in review.
- Technical: Now that we're deploying to Arbitrum, we are taking the opportunity to refactor some parts of the codebase to lay the groundwork to support future expansions better. This work will also improve code readability (with the original Ethereum mainnet deployment, the contracts were highly gas-optimised at the expense of flexibility, readability and maintainability).
- Patch: With more flexibility in the new codebase, we're taking the opportunity to introduce a patch that will improve the fidelity of premium distribution dynamically based on the mix of Taker fixed terms in a given market.
- Arbitrum: Protocol deployment has been validated on the Arbitrum test network.
Analysis and design work has been mostly focused on two main areas:
- The improved premium fidelity patch will be introduced in the next update.
- Premium Estimator v2: We're currently testing a more sophisticated model to estimate premiums. v1 of the Premium Estimator used a polynomial-based model, whereas v2 we have moved to a machine-learning-based approach (XGBoost). Basically, we take all the system variables from a big bunch of simulations and then use AI to learn an algorithm. This will feed into the front end for better premium estimates and may be used as the basis for our work on developing a Fixed Premium option for Takers.
Any information provided on this website/publication is for general information purposes only, and does not constitute investment advice, financial advice, trading advice, recommendations, or any form of solicitation. No reliance can be placed on any information, content, or material stated on this website/publication. Accordingly, you must verify all information independently before utilising the Bumper protocol, and all decisions based on any information are your sole responsibility, and we shall have no liability for such decisions. Conduct your own due diligence and consult your financial advisor before making any investment decisions. Visit our website for full terms and conditions.