Bumper are building something that sounds impossible and will be launching the product to market within months. We are solving a problem that’s not just limited to crypto but could span the financial industry globally. This is the only thing of its kind and puts us at the forefront of this technology.
You will have a unique opportunity to work directly on a product that will change the way people can invest in crypto.
As we near mainnet launch and we’re looking for a UI/UX product designer to help finalise and provide continual visual improvements to the dApp.
- Work alongside the Marketing and Tech teams on a project-by-project basis to ensure all users have a successful experience interacting with the Bumper dApp.
- Have experience working with DeFi protocols where users interact with smart contracts and browser and hardware wallets understanding the process for completing transactions.
- Be part of the current and future product development through ideation, prototyping, user-testing and production.
- Design the experience for web and mobile that help advance DeFi UX into simpler and more intuitive interfaces.
- Know Figma inside-out including use of global asset libraries, components with variable, auto-layouts, animations and fully functioning interactive prototypes.
- Ensure consistency across all Figma design and existing and new flows are clearly represented.
- Take feedback from user testing to recognise pain points and provide design solutions which make the app more user-friendly.
- Provide sound advice on how users interact with DeFi protocol and review flows with this knowledge
- Be able to clearly document and communicate site interactions and flows with developers
Projects will be ad-hoc throughout the lifecycle of the Bumper dApp development and also include future product enhancements for different audiences as we develop the protocol further. We are looking for someone who believes in the Bumper vision and would be open to forging a long lasting collaboration as we grow and have new and exciting projects.
Apply now or for more information on this role, please contact email@example.com.